You can visit the company’s Internet pages freely without having to register or subscribe for services.
We pride ourselves on our discretion. We may need to transfer personal data to suppliers in connection with our services to you but we will never sell the personal data of clients or business contacts to third parties for marketing purposes.
We obtain personal information from clients and prospective clients directly or from their own agents and through recognised intermediaries. We expect that those who communicate with us through the website will have the legal authority to do so and we do not intentionally communicate with children. We undertake to delete immediately the details of any user under the age of 14 where a parent or guardian notifies us that the personal information has inadvertently been released to us.
Occasionally we may purchase mailing lists from third-party organisations. In such circumstances, we rely on the organisation selling the list to provide accurate details only of individuals who have given their consent for use of their data for marketing purposes. If you are concerned about the use of your data by us or wish to exercise your right to obtain a copy of the data we hold, subject to payment of the statutory fee, please contact us.
If you make an enquiry with us, your name and contact details will be passed to the department which we believe will be most relevant to your needs. Our headquarters are located in UAE but your details may be transferred to offices in other countries, including offices inside and outside the European Community, if appropriate.
If you submit a CV electronically or provide personal information in connection with a job application, we may keep this information and any interview notes for a maximum period of one year and your details may be transferred within our offices to consider you as a potential employee. After this time, data relating to unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed. Please note that we cannot respond to all unsolicited job applications. There are some limited circumstances in which we may need to disclose your personal information outside our company, for example:
- If we sell or buy a business or a part of a business, when your personal data may need to be disclosed to the seller or buyer
- If there is a change of control of our company, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be counted as part of the business to be transferred
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply the terms of a legal agreement; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of ourselves, our customers, or others. This may include disclosing information to other companies or advisors for the purposes of fraud protection and reducing credit risk
- To enable an IT systems supplier to fix software bugs or develop new features for our customer relationship management systems
- To carry out marketing or client care surveys to gain feedback and improve our service to you
We will not keep any personal information for longer than necessary and, except as described above, or in respect of required transfers of information between ourselves and agents, or where required by law, we will not transfer your data to third parties without your permission.
Have your details changed?
We would like to keep our records up to date. If you wish to amend any of the data we hold about you, please email us.
Please visit the cookies section of our website for more information on the cookies and sessions that we use.
The Internet is a global environment and messages may go through a number of servers, sometimes in different countries before they are delivered. We cannot accept responsibility for any unauthorised access to data or loss of personal information which is beyond our control. Communications sent through the internet cannot be guaranteed to be 100% secure.